The New Way to
Progress Consult is a dynamic multinational Project Management company which specializes in providing professional project, program, portfolio, performance management, and training services.
The Directors and Partners of Progress Consult have decades of experience in the construction and project management sector. We provide essential services which enable companies to expand their capabilities and capacities in managing their projects, programs and portfolios in a more professional and effective method.
We operate across all stages of the project lifecycle providing stand alone or integrated solutions. Our expertise are reflected in our professional training programs and our successful services shows that we “walk the talk”.
We understand the difference people can make in any business. That’s why we make it a key aspect of our company to only hire the people who can only make that difference; since every individual is responsible for the success of the company, we provide our people with the education and development needed to help them grow and encourage self-improvement, innovation and creativity.
Our consulting teams have been providing professional services to corporations within the Construction/Engineering, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Industrial/Manufacturing, Telecom, and Pharmaceutical industries in the following fields:
• Project Management Applications Value Added Resale
– Primavera customer presales assessment/product licensing sales
– Post purchase products maintenance/technical support
– Primavera system integrators with 3rd party well-known ERPs such as; Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, Oracle PeopleSoft and SAP.
• Consultancy Services
– Project Management Maturity Model assessments for organizations, and Project/Program/Portfolio Management Office (PMO) setups
– Primavera Project Management tools software implementations
– Project-specific Schedule/Contracts Management
• Project Management Professional Training Services
– Primavera accredited/certified educational class courses
– PMI credentials exam prep courses
– Project and Construction Management skills courses
– Quality and Safety Management skills courses
– Autodesk accredited/certified educational class courses
– Customized on-site role-based tailored training courses